Skip to content

International students applying to US colleges and universities need professional translations of their application materials including transcripts, academic records, and travel documents. University Language Services can help.

We have 30+ years of experience working with international students. Our experienced translators are well-versed in academic translation requirements and terminology. We’ll ensure your documents are correctly formatted and translated for US admission offices.

At ULS, we combine a professional translation staff with helpful, personalized attention in order to provide you with a superior written product that responds to language needs in more than 150 languages.

Documents We Translate Include:

  • Academic Transcripts
  • Birth Certificates
  • Customs’ Documents
  • Diplomas
  • Driver’s Licenses
  • Financial Records
  • Immigration and Naturalization Papers
  • Resumes & CVs
  • Medical Records
  • Passports & Visas
  • Recommendation Letters
  • Admission Essays

Need a Certified Translation?

In addition to professional translations of your academic and travel documents, ULS also provides certified translation services for acceptance by colleges, universities, government agencies, and professional organizations (including World Education Services) in the United States or abroad.

What’s more, our certified documents are accepted in more than fifty jurisdictions around the world. Please contact us for more information about our document translation services or to receive your free price quote.


Phone +1 800-419-3920


University Language Services

15 Maiden Lane, Suite 300

New York, NY 10038


Get A Quote

When you have an academic document that requires certified translation or need help transcribing class lectures, you want a language service company you can rely on. That’s where we come in.

Request A Quote