Thank you for contacting us in regards your recertification process with University Language Services, Inc. (ULS).
We will re-certify 11 files for a total of 11 pages under Log #1206986.
Your recertification from Ukrainian into English will cost $92.00.
This quote is valid for 60 days from the date of receipt.
Certified documents have the authority of an original legal document. Documents certified by ULS are accepted by accredited U.S. universities and U.S. government agencies.
Once ULS receives payment, your recertification process will start and delivered according to your instructions as follows: one (1) digital PDF copy and one (1) hard copy document set.
- Additional document sets: Each additional certified translation costs only $19.95 if included in the original order. Additional document sets requested at a later date will incur additional fees.
- Shipping methods: Certified translations are normally delivered via the U.S. Postal Service (to addresses within the U.S.) or Federal Express (to international addresses). The cost of standard shipping is included in your price. Upon customer request, delivery can be made via Federal Express 3-Day Delivery, Federal Express Overnight or Federal Express International. These options incur additional charges.
- Alternative address: We are happy to accommodate shipping to addresses other than your billing address. You may specify the shipping address(es) during the checkout process.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: **
- Payment online is the fastest way to process your order. Simply indicate which options (if any) you wish to add, and follow the checkout procedure.
- If you prefer, ULS can process your order and accept payment by phone. Please call toll free at (800) 419-4601 or, if calling from outside the U.S., please dial (212) 766-3920. ULS accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Payment may be made by postal money order payable to:
University Language Services
15 Maiden Lane – Suite 300
New York, NY 10038-4003
If you have any questions, please contact us by email. Be sure to include your reference number 1229202 on all written communication with our office.
** Please Note: All Sales Are Final.